From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 13:51:58 -0000
Good call Paul, read PC, world (December 99) great article concerning the
bubble boy email virus .
It turned out to be more myth then reality ,
My question to you is this , is there a way to put a firewall of sorts so-as
to keep a virus from dialing out from the address book in a mass mailing of
the virus that infected the system. just wondering .