DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Zhang, Heping (CLW, Floreat)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:51:01 +0800
Dear members,

I try to install DSSAT version 3.5 on Windows 2000 machine. I have succeed
to install it, but fail to run DSSAT. Assuming that Windows 2000 is a
similar operating system to Windows NT, I followed the installation
instruction for Windows NT and modified the environmental variables under
"my computer, control panel, system". However, DSSAT shuts down my computer
when I run it from Models under DOS environment. Does DSSAT have a different
installation instruction for Windows 2000 operating system and what is the
right way to do it? Your suggestion will be appreciated.

Heping Zhang

Heping Zhang
Research Scientist, Ph.D.
CSIRO Plant Industry