DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Scott Staggenborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Staggenborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:06:29 -0500
Dear Group:

I am sure that someone has posted this already, but I could not find it in
the archives nor in my saved emails.

However, after updating to 4.0.2.0, when I attempt to simulate soybean, I
receive an error "File not found check file name or create file.
File:SBGRO040.CUL..."

A search of the directory indicates that this file is missing and that the
soybean cultivar file is either SBGRO030.CUL or SBGRO098.CUL.

It appears that I either need to change a path/file name in a configuration
file or rename one of the above to satisfy the situation.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Sincerely
Scott Staggenborg