AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Crown, Sherry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Crown, Sherry
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:58:24 -0400
Over 40 bearded dragons have been born at Union Grove High School this summer.  We have 17 ready for homes and another 11 will be hatching in the next week or so.  If you would like to adopt one please let me know or call Amy Duty at 678-314-3438. We'd like to have $5 for each one adopted to cover costs of crickets we've incurred, but really want to get them good homes more than anything else.

Sherry Crown
Agricultural Science/FFA Advisor
Union Grove High School
120 East Lake Road