AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jerry Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 20:48:26 +0000
The banquet will be held in the "Conference Center" at the Currahee Campus.  If possible, we ask for cars to park in the upper level lot on the back and buses to park in the lower level part of the parking lot.

You can also park at the front of the campus and enter the front and just walk through campus to  the conference center.