AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Mark Swords <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Swords <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 09:55:04 -0500
Several teachers have contacted me requesting more info on the Youth Hunter Education Challenge (YHEC) events that we have scheduled. I have attached the guidelines that we will use to describe the participation classes and the events themselves.

One question that I have been asked is, "Can a team participate in more than one regional event?" The answer is yes. We would like to have you at as many events as you want to attend. We are scheduling new events at this time, so check our website, www.georgiawildlife.com often.

As always, if you have questions, please call.

Thanks,

Mark Swords
Department of Natural Resources
Wildlife Resources Division