DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ronaldo Perez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:44:00 CST
Dear Andre:
Your design is very simmilar to measuring contamination in big cities.  Try
contacting universities in the very polluted ones, such as Mexico D.F. They
use specific methods, filters and vaccuum equipment for particles, gases.
They could recommend you where to purchase equipment and reagents.  There is
also the AOAC handbook which describes in detail methodologies for
gravimetric, volumetric, spectrophotometric and other quantitative analysis.
Best regards, Ronaldo.