DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Tom Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 07:53:53 -0800
Michael Knorrensch in Germany has started an ftp site for ecosystem
models.  Two models are currently available there:  aquamod, a model
of plankton simulation; and SIMPOTATO, a DSSAT-type model of potato
growth and yield processes.

The ftp address is: ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de/pub/ecosys/models

You may also ftp to: ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de and see what else is there.

SIMPOTATO is also available at: ftp.tricity.wsu.edu in the pub/simpotato
directory.  It is compressed with the pc program lha.exe, so be sure to
download lha.exe as well as sim150.lzh to your pc.

Tom Hodges
Tom Hodges, Cropping Systems Modeler
USDA-ARS                   email: [log in to unmask]
Rt. 2, Box 2953-A          voice: 509-786-9207
Prosser, WA 99350 USA      Fax:   509-786-9370
==                  ## Rent this space ##                   ==
If this represents anything, it is only my opinion.