DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Uday Khodke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:18:30 +0530
Dear Members,

I am using DSSAT 3.5 for peanut crop growth simulation. I have calibrated the model with one of my treatments which is without water stress and recommonded (N P K as 40:60:30) fertilizer input. The observed and simulated data for this perticular treatment are matching.

I simulated another treatment keeping all the inputs same as above except, there was no fertilizer.

I observed tnat the simualated Pod yield, total biomass and max leaf area and seed yield in case of treatment without fertilizer are higher compared to the treatment with fertilizer. In my opinion the treatment with fertilizer should show higher values.

I will appreciate your comments on this please.

Thanks.

Uday