DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Garry O'Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:34:57 +0200
Dear CANEGRO/DSSAT modelers,

The programme and registration details for the forthcoming workshop has now been developed and can be seen on our web site below.  Those interested in coming and or contributing should contact us by the 1st June 2000 to enable us to confirm local arrangements.  Thank you.

http://www.sugar.org.za/sasex/about/agronomy/workshop.htm

If you need a copy sent directly to you please ask by return email.

Regards,
Garry O'Leary & Greg Kiker

PS Sorry for double email as I have had numerous delivery errors from my old address book!

Dr Garry O'Leary
South African Sugar Association Experiment Station
Private Bag X02
Mount Edgecombe, 4300 Kwa Zulu-Natal
South Africa

Email: [log in to unmask]