DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Attachai Jintrawet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 22:41:07 -0700
Dear gang;

Is this a "wish list" kind of forum for the FILEX???  If yes,

then...

1. agree with Jeff lists, and
2. a Windows interface type of FILEX!!!

Cheers..

Attachai Jintrawet              Crop modeling/Decision Support Systems
Multiple Cropping Center        email: [log in to unmask]
Chiang Mai University           Phone: 66-53-221-275
Chiang Mai, 50200               Fax:   66-53-210-000
Thailand                        DBMS and MBMS support a great decision...