DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
ken boote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:46:59 -0500
To DSSAT folks:

I'm not sure I see much difference from my perspective.  I'm interested in
everything that Matthias discusses in the proposed interdisciplinary
discussion forum on plant modelling, and have been hoping that the DSSAT
models would be getting there in the long-run (adding more complexity
(disciplines) where appropriate (soil fertility, plant pests, physiology,
micrometereology, molecular biology, etc.), as well as adding more species
where folks are interrested in contributing).

So, is this a duplicate discussion forum, requiring me to sign up for two
listserves in order to participate?  Is that necessary?  I would just as
soon have the discussion in one place.

Ken Boote