AGED-SOUTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of South Georgia

AGED-SOUTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2016 09:41:11 -0400
To the greatest group of Ag Teachers anywhere, the South Region, I want to say thank you and congratulations!

 As we finish up the school year, your impact on the Ag students and the South Region FFA is immeasurable. Yes, I can tell you that our participation numbers, the amount of state and national winners, and many other facets of our program in the South Region have increased. I hope to share that with you at GVATA this summer. But , more importantly, I know the difference you have made in a young persons life. We sometimes get a glimpse of that, but often times it may not be immediately apparent. But please remember, you are making a difference. For that, I say thank you.

While our scenery may change during the summer, our opportunities as Ag Teachers continue. We have many activities during this time of the year.  But take time to recharge yourself.

Again, thank you. I look forward to the great things we can do in the South Region together. Our team in the South Region office is planning for next year and we are here to help you as you do the same.

Ira

Sent from my iPhone