Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2020 09:04:31 -0000
Many thanks Tina

At last something I can look at here in the UK. I have a quite a number of
Cypraea that I collected while scuba diving in Cypriot waters over the
years. Quite happy to inspect them for octopus bite marks. Initial
inspection does not appear to show many holes but maybe I am not looking at
them correctly. Very interested in any photos you have that may increase my
expertise in inspection.

Eddie