Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2020 18:36:43 +0100
7bit
From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
The mail address published on this list is the address of his
professional affiliation and it can be found without any difficulty with
a Google query on the website of the Museum National d'Histoire
Naturelle (given that I'm educated in Europe, reading texts in french
works for me). The link to his page (including professional e-mail address):

https://isyeb.mnhn.fr/fr/annuaire/philippe-bouchet-362

If the e-mail published would have been his private e-mail address, I
would agree with you, but here it's about scientific cooperation through
e-mail and given the EU GDPR one can be assured that the privacy of
professor Bouchet has been taken into account in an appropriate manner
by the MNHN.

Sincerely, Erick