Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2021 19:08:01 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Susan J. Hewitt" <[log in to unmask]>
In case anyone is interested, on Thursday evening, January 21st, at 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, via Zoom, I will be giving a talk/Zoom Meeting on “iNaturalist and Shells” as part of a virtual meeting of the Philadelphia Shell Club, which is hosted by the Philadelphia Academy of Natural Sciences. Dr. Gary Rosenberg will be introducing me.

My talk is entitled: “iNaturalist: The easy way to record, learn, and communicate with others about the shells you find.”

To learn more about me, or iNaturalist, before the meeting, you can check out my iNat profile page:

https://www.inaturalist.org/people/susanhewitt

or my ResearchGate page:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Susan_Hewitt

The talk will not simply be relevant to shells, as the iNaturalist principles are of course the same for any group of organisms.

A link to the Zoom meeting can be found here: https://drexel.zoom.us/j/83453412766 11

You can also join to hear audio of the meeting by dialing: +12678310333,83453412766#

It is not necessary to Register in advance in order to attend this talk.