From:
Amelia Ann Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:18:14 -0500
Hello All,

I am looking for an identification book of Seychelles marine mollusks, both gastropods and bivalves.  The only book I am aware of is Marine Shells of Seychelles, A. G. Jarrett, September 2000.  If anyone has this book or another good reference book pertaining to the subject, gently used and has no further need of it, please contact me off-line.

Thank-you,
Amelia Ann Dick (Amy)