From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2018 19:33:15 -0400
C. floridensis is indeed a synonym for C. anabathrum (see WoRMS), therefore, the records for WRS listed for the 2 different names need to have the smaller size eliminated, and the name listed correctly.  The problem with the current philosophy for listing in the WRS is that past larger specimens were eliminated from the listing simply because someone else came along and submitted an actual photo of their specimen which then was allowed to replace the legitimate larger specimen.  I use 2 different editions of the WRS list because the more recent (2015) edition I have has false listings.

John

John and Cheryl Jacobs
Seffner, FL