From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2018 09:05:01 -0400
this has come up before. For the ones I use (wood, on casters)  go to

homedecorators.com or home decorators collection or something like
that,   and look up "stanton storage cabinets" to see if they might
fit your needs. They used to make a lot more configurations and
'colors' than they do now, and of course the price has gone up a lot
since i started buying them, sometimes they run sales/discounts on
them.

Steve