Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:08:03 +0000
Dear Conch-Lers,

Thanks to everyone for your responses about the gathering. Thanks
too, to those of you who have sent pictures. We will be sorry you
are not there. The place and time for the Conch-L gathering is
not yet set, but I'll certainly let you know the details as the
time for the convention gets nearer. Several of you have
requested that we not have it on Sunday after the welcoming
party, so we will see what we can work out schedule wise. Also
several have asked about bringing your children, since a number
of people will be there with children to go to Disney World (my
grandson will be with me) and the answer is yes, of course they
are welcome. In the meantime, keep those "yes I'll attend"
messages coming and pictures if you can't attend.

Rosalie