AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Phillip McKie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:38:37 -0400
Teachers,
  I would like to cordially invite you to the Wilcox County Forestry Field
day.  The CDE will be held next Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 4:00 pm.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE WILL BE HAVING THE CONTEST AT A DIFFERENT
LOCATION THAN WHERE IT HAS BEEN THE LAST TWO YEARS.  The registration
will begin at 3:30 pm at the Wilcox County Forestry Unit.  The Unit is
located on HWY 112, about five miles north of Rochelle.  If you need
more directions, please contact John McCall at (229) 322-1351.  Also,
please let us know ASAP by email or a phone call, so we will know a
count for the meal.  Thanks in advance!

Philip McKie
Wilcox Co. Young Farmer/FFA Advisor
Wilcox Co. High School