AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tim Meeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:33:09 -0400
Teachers,

I am trying to put together a proposal for our program trying to get
livestock housed on campus for our school. I'm interested in knowing how
many other schools across the state already have animals as part of your
program--especially if you use them as a teaching tool. Please respond
with how many cattle, pigs, fish or other animals you utilize in your
program. Your help is truly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Tim Meeks
Berrien FFA Advisor
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love,
and of a sound mind." 2 Tim 1:7