AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
David Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:19:40 -0400
Good Morning,

1. The GPS Pathway workshops are intended to explain details of the
implementation of the pathways. We are discussing the individual GPS
units for each of the three required courses in each Pathway. We are
also discussing how to integrate SAE and FFA into the curriculum.

 2. If you will be offering a Pathway at your school then you should
attend the workshop for that Pathway.

 3. If you have not attended a Pathway workshop, I would suggest that
you attend the Agriscience Pathway training that will be held on
Thursday, April 30, 2009. This will help you to understand the Pathway
process and will give you resources for planning and implementing a
Pathway. While you may not be offering the Agriscience Pathway,
attending this workshop should help you with any Pathway planning and
implementation questions.

The Phase I Agriscience GPS Pathway training will be conducted
utilizing the Education Technology Centers (ETC).

To register for the training please go to www.ctaern.org.

Here is a link with information about the ETC system:
http://public.doe.k12.ga.us/it.aspx?PageReq=ETC

ETTC Locations:
Atlanta              Augusta               Cleveland             Athens
Lawrenceville     Valdosta             Grantville             Albany
Savannah          Ellaville                 Dalton                 Brooklet
Eastman           Kennesaw             Macon

Thursday  4-30-2009   Phase I GPS Agriscience Pathway Delivery

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus