AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Stacey Beacham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:14:43 -0400
The Colquitt County FFA each year charters a bus to the
National FFA Convention. Currently we have 10 seats still
available on the bus. If you are planning on attending and
would like to join us please e-mail me and let me know.
Thanks

Mr. Stacey Beacham
Agriculture Education
Colquitt County High School
1800 Park Avenue
Moultrie, GA 31768
229-890-6292(Work)
229-873-4202(Mobile)

The information contained in this message, including
attachments, may contain privileged or confidential
information that is intended to be delivered only to the
person identified above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, the Colquitt County School District requests that
you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not
read the message or its attachments, and that you delete
them without copying or sending them to anyone else.