AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 18:52:37 +0000
Teachers,

The proficiency and national chapter award application help session planned for Tuesday, June 2, will take place in the Old Craft Shop at the Georgia FFA/FCCLA Center. Please be sure to bring your application(s) and a computer if possible. The objective is for those submitting proficiency and national chapter applications for national judging this summer to get more help fine tuning the applications. Remember, final proficiency and national chapter applications are due (hard copy AND electronic copy on a CD) to you region office by June 12.

The agenda for the June 2 help session is as follows.

10 am - proficiency help session
12 pm - lunch
1 pm - national chapter award help session.

The proficiency help session is open to advisors and/or students, and will be conducted by John Allen Bailey and Blane Marable. The national chapter session will be conducted by Anne Smith, Justin Sealy, and Ricky Wheeler.

If you have questions, let me know. Thanks.     -  Ben