AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:25:10 -0400
Teachers,

71 Georgia FFA members have been confirmed to received the American FFA Degree. The list of students confirmed to receive this honor is attached.

If you submitted American Degree applications for 2009, please review the attached list. If you notice that your student's name is spelled incorrectly, please let me know immediately! The American Degree certificates will be printed using these names unless we request a revision. If you submitted an application for a student and do not see their name on the list, please let me know immediately.

Thanks, and congratulations to these student, their families and their agricultural education teachers.   - Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA