AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Chris Corzine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 21:20:45 -0400
Entries are Due this Friday JULY 11-I know many of you will be at the
Futurity, if you want you can bring them to me there or even FAX them
in.

Central Region Shoot Out Goat Show will be July 19 at Ft. Valley State
University Livestock Pavillion. Entries are Due July 11, 2014.
Attached are the Rules, Entry Form, and Sponsorship Form.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education