AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 21:20:28 +0000
Subject:
Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Teachers,

The deadline for completing the national FFA scholarship application online was 5:00 p.m. yesterday, February 1. Some of you have asked about accessing the applications for Advisor approval and printing of signature pages. Advisors can log in and submit approvals and students can log in and print signature pages until Feb 8th. Details of how to do that is below. I realize that there were some challenges last night and early this morning with this system. However, it appears that the system is operating correctly now.

ADVISORS - Go to FFA.org.  Sign into AgCN.  Select "National Scholarships" from the menu list on the left side of the screen.  Scroll down to the fourth paragraph and click HERE to begin Advisor Approval Process.

STUDENTS - Go to FFA.org.  Sign into AgCN and select "National Scholarships" from the menu list on the left side of the screen.  Click the APPLY link, Click to access the application, click the "Next" button below Important Notes and print the signature page.

Later this week I will receive a status update on all of Georgia's scholarship applications, and I will share that on the listserv. In the mean time, if you know that you need to approve or that a student needs to print their signature page, the directions above are the way to do that.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association