AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 22:15:37 +0000
Subject:
Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
***Please provide this information to those 12th graders that exhibit livestock with Georgia 4-H and/or Georgia FFA***

We are very excited to announce that the application for the 2015 Johnathon Gabriel Memorial Scholarship is updated and available to download at the following link:

http://www.georgia4h.org/livestock/scholarships/JohnathonGabriel/15_GabrielScholarshipApplication.pdf .

We are extremely pleased to again offer a scholarship in honor and memory of Johnathon Gabriel, an Oglethorpe County 4-H and FFA member who was killed in an automobile accident in January of 1997. Funds were raised and a scholarship endowed in Johnathon’s name. The recipient of this scholarship will be notified in March of 2015.

We are looking for a 12th grade student who embodies the standards of excellence and commitment that Johnathon showed in both 4-H and FFA projects. We need your help in identifying these young people and selecting a recipient for this year’s scholarship. The scholarship is a cash award in the amount of $1,000.

Please visit the provided link for specifics, access the fill in application and remember that applications must be received by the close of business on March 6th.

Thank you and good luck to all applicants.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association