AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:16:57 -0500
To: cathy myers <[log in to unmask]>, Robert Brown <[log in to unmask]>, John Bridges <[log in to unmask]>, Pam Lewis <[log in to unmask]>, Georgia Smith <[log in to unmask]>, Sue Dove <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Thomas <[log in to unmask]>, "Dr. Bodie Pennisi" <[log in to unmask]>
Teachers - the CTAE resource network staff supported and expanded the
enrollment for the greenhouse management class from 15 to 20 and in
minutes it filled to capacity. Please email me if you did not get
enrolled in the class and I will put you on a waiting list just in
case someone decides they can not take the class.

Teachers who did register. Please make sure you have professional
development leave approved for Jan 7th.
If there is some reason that you can not attend please let me know and
delete your name on the website so another teacher can have this
educational opportunity.

Much appreciation for your enthusiasm for this workshop.
tlh
--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education