AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Billy Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:02:18 -0500
The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center will be having a Silent Auction club calf sale this Spring open to all exhibitors . Thanks to Beverly Stahl for preparing the attached Flyer that gives details about the sale and has pasture photos of a few of the calves that will be in the sale . The featured sire of these calves is Monopoly , a Heat Wave son , out of a Century Touchstone Angus cow . In just one calf crop Monopoly has made his mark at shows across the midwest . To see Monopoly , along with some of his winnings , go to www.lautnerfarms.com . In general, Monopoly calves are moderate framed , soft-middled,sound in their leg structure with plenty of muscle and bone plus they are very,very hairy . In addition , we have a nice group of registered % Simmental heifer calves sired by Dream On and some sired by Star . All of these calves are a result of our AI program that we started last year .
 If you would like to see some of these calves first-hand we will have them in the second pasture on the right as you drive onto the Camp road this Thrusday to attend Mid-Winter Conference. Feel free to drive thru them . I'll send you an attached sheet giving general information about them .
  I realize it's early in the year , and I know your plates are full, but thanks for letting your junior exhibitors/families know about this sale . Please contact me via phone or email if you have additional questions.

 Billy Moss
 706-654-6071