AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:27:41 -0500
8bit
From:
"Conner, Nathan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Joe Green <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

If any of your programs or students would be interested in a free horse,
my wife has one to donate.  It is a Morgan gelding with registration
pending.  If you would like more information please email or call me.
Thanks

Nathan Conner
Dutchtown High School
770-295-9916
Disclaimer For Henry County Schools

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

This original email was sent to the internet for delivery at 01 Feb 2010 23:27:43 +0500