AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Allen Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:08:02 +0000
Some questions have come up about pacing during the reforestation event.  Please instruct your students to use a normal pace when planting.  The judges have brought it to my attention that some students are hovering their foot above their other foot before placing it on the ground.  This is not a normal pace as I think we all know. They can only take one baby step, either at the start or the end.  The judges have said the students have been warned at the local field days about both of these.  Please don't put the judges in the position of having to disqualify a student.  Thanks for all you do for the forestry program in Georgia and if you have any questions concerning this, please call me.

John Allen