AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2023 17:53:36 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
AGED Family,

Thank you for allowing me the privilege to serve as your Animal Science Area Teacher for the past 19 years.  My favorite part has been working with you and your students.  I hope you know how much I love and respect each one of you for the profession you have chosen and for the professionalism in which you go about working with your students.  You are all truly family to me.

I won’t be to far away.  I have accepted a position with Georgia Metals and will be housed in Dublin.  So I will be supporting you in a different way.  Please call me if I can do anything for you.

Sent from my iPhone