GLYCAM-L Archives

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web

GLYCAM-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Sushil Mishra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:31:04 +0900
Hi,

As David explained, we need to explicitly assign charge and bond on
the carbon connecting to sulfate group. For heparin (just a
disaccharide unit) my script are like:

source leaprc.GLYCAM_06j-1
lig=loadpdb 1_AMBER.pdb
set lig.2.O2 charge -0.481
set lig.3.O4 charge -0.413
set lig.3.O6 charge -0.450
bond lig.2.O2 lig.6.S1
bond lig.3.O4 lig.5.S1
bond lig.3.O6 lig.4.S1
bond lig.2.O4 lig.3.C1
saveamberparm lig dehydr.parm7 dehydr.rst7
quit
EOF

PS: If you remove "LINK" record from glycam-web output pdb file, you
might need to put more bond commands to join monosaccharide units.

..S