From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:46:57 -0500
the thing that raised my suspicions was that if these things were of
any real value she was VERY cavalier about putting the pearls down as
she kept extracting more and more of them on the rocks in the swash
zone where at any moment a big wave could have come in and washed her
'treasures' back out to sea.  If i was collecting shells I sure
wouldn't be putting them down in a half of a clam shell in the swash
zone.  There were other things too- come on, every shell she opened
was chock full of them and in different colors.....