From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:42:01 -0500
On 26-Apr-00, Thomas E. Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Linda,

Can't name the coral, but the shell looks more like Chama lazarus (Linne)
than C. brassica (see Shells of the Philippines).

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

> Hi, everyone!
>         Will someone take a look at ebay #315027202.   Is the Chama on
coral or what?  If it is coral, does anyone know what species or what type,
even in the vercular, the coral is.

>                 Thanks ahead of time,
>                         Linda W. Bush

Yes, Tom, although I didn't recognize the coral, I wondered if the Chama species was lazarus instead of brassica.   I wish we could get some of the eBay sellers to give data  or, at least, indicate whether data is available or not.  This is a pretty
little combination, but I don't know if I want to buy a non-Pecten.
                Still the Pectenidae afficianado,
                                Linda