From:
Thomas Clenche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 01:28:37 GMT
hi list;

to add my 2 cents worth(canadian currency), I have loved this list ever
since a friend told me how to subscribe.  One of the things i have loved is
the subtle advertisements from the dealers on the bottom of their messages.
I have visited most of their sites, bought a little(very little when you
consider what canadian money is worth)and learned a lot about this noble
hobby. I hope that the pros find a way to keep us amateurs on the list
informed about their activities.

I have dealt with the Lipe's business on two occasions, the first purely by
accident, the second on the basis of the first.  I was satisfied on both
occasions.  Although they will not remember me, i wish them and all other
dealers well and i hope that none are put off by the events of the past
couple of days.  All of you dealers have served us amateurs well.  Some of
us at least appreciate all of the advice.  to all of the other dealers that
have helped me also, ( I will not mention you by name to avoid others
flaming you as well)
THANK YOU!!!  Keep up the good work, and keep the postings coming, I for
one, have a lot to learn yet.

Thomas Clenche
Petley, Random Island, Newfoundland