From:
Glenn Burghardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 1998 14:39:43 PDT
In reply to your request for plastic display boxes, Althor Products is the best  company to deal with. Good prices and above all, friendly people.  Their telephone number is  1-800-688-2693.  They have  exact boxes you are describing with the hinges etc., in the size you want. They even have the 1x1 size with magnifier tops to display tiny specimens.  If you have any problems making contact, please contact me and I can make copy of catalog pages.  Best regards,
Glenn Burghardt

email: [log in to unmask]   (note: no 'd' in the email address)
postal: Glenn & Laura Burghardt, 11424 Pioneer Ave., Oakdale, California 95361 USA
--- Chiton study and collection