From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:00:10 +0200
Dear Carlos Alfonso,

please ask für Sylt our friend Gert Lindner from Hamburg. He should know
many things.
His e-mail might be: [log in to unmask]

or go to my website: www.netwing.at/nisters
and click at the link to the Haus der Natur in Cismar and look for an e-mail
there.

with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck