From:
Chlamys Varia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:48:40 +0200
besides the food or what you are giving landsnails to eat you should give
them
calcar polverising calcareous stones together. Human calcar as it is sold in
farmacies
are not as good as calcareous polver from stones and quite expensive. I do
not keep
living landsnails as I don't have place. You also can give a mixture of
water, flour and
calcar to eat, which many of them would like it.
sincerly
chlamys varia

http://www.gmx.net