From:
Amy Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:33:23 -0500
Hi,

I would lke to take this opportunity to remind everyone that posts to this list are saved in an
archinve that is publically available via the web: http://listserv.uga.edu/archives/conch-l.html

You can search all the way back to the beginning of the list Oct 1997!

I also want to mention that since the list is archived and anyone can see the posts, you should
remember to be nice when you post.  People you don't even know could form opinions about you
based on what they read in your posts.  They also could form opinions about other people you
mention in your posts - SO BE NICE - and be well remembered.

If you have a problem with an individual or company please send your comments to that person or
company and not to the list.  I know it is tempting to send it to the list, but please resist that
temptation.  You will get extra shelling points :)

Amy
conch-l list owner