From:
Lamberto Bava <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 06:58:22 -0500
Hello, my name is Lamberto Bava and I'm a conch collector (COWRIES).
For a couple of months, starting from March the 4th I'll be at the Zulu
Nyala Heritage Safari Lodge in Hluhluwe (Kwazulu-Natal).
I would like to buy cowries of this area either rare or not, also in big
quantity and also of the same species.
Whoever would like to contact me, dealer or collector, can send me an
email to: [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Lamberto