From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 07:08:58 -0500
For Anyone Interested:

If you need a translator, I found one at    http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/

It translates French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese into English,
and visa versa.  I tried it a few times...the translations are not exact, and
sometimes a little bit humorous, but it will enable you to get the gist.

In fact, Helmut, I tried it on your home page for an accuracy check.  It
apparently does not know all the German words, as some remain in German after
translation, and better English words could have been found for others.   By
the way, nice home page!

Ken Zentzis
Wichita, KS

 You can find the homepage of the museum under