From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:30:09 +0200
Hello all,

The Conch-L world may be a strange world (where discussions about how
many clams live in SF Bay, "degenerate" in poop-stories, to ressurect as
a how-to-prepare-the-best-soup cook book) but it is the only world where
I can ask for delicious recipies containing molluscs as an ingredient.
So come on, all you chefs ! In your kitchens, warm up the stoves and let
us know how you cook your Mytilus, Haliotis or Pecten !
Maybe we can put up a special section in the Conch-L archives with this
thread : could be great !  "Chez Clam, we serve two tides a day..."
I've a reservation for 8 PM at table 7 (4 persons)....

Jan Haspeslagh
Belgium