From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:39:34 -0400
Hi Allen,

Lake Nicaragua is home to the only species of shark that inhabits
fresh water, the Bull Shark. And of all the sharks I have encountered
while diving, the Bull Shark is the most dangerous. A Bull Shark
attack recently took place in less than three feet of water, with the
shark propelling itself from deeper water almost on to land to attack
a person. So be careful when you're reaching into the water for that
really interesting snail! That, unfortunately, is my best tip.

On a less dangerous note, I'd love to hear of any Pecten discoveries
you may make!

Best regards,
Jim