From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:40:29 -0600
> David,

Welcome back.  You missed some interesting stuff on the list.  We've had a few
battles and some humorous wrist slapping.  Sometimes it seemed like a party
when the evening starts to wear down and people get a bit frantic.  Great fun.

We haven't had much on strombs but if you are going into Ranellidae you have
to check out the Jacksonville Shell Club web site.  They have all listed
species of Ranellidae with pretty decent images for most of them.  It is a
great site and it keeps getting better.  It is at:

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm

How was school?

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico