From:
worldwide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:07:01 -0400
Hi all,

I am in need of an email address for someone named Astrid Koch in
Wien, Australia.

This person sent an unsolicited parcel to me with two rather poor
condition shells; one a dull and damaged Cypraea tigris and the other
what seems to be an old faded Cypraea vitellus.  The reason I mention
this is that the box was tattered and mangled,  has no letter or note
inside and is addressed to a Golden Specimen Shells, a name that has
nothing to do with me, but with my business address.  All this seems
weird and suspect.

I seem to recall the name Astrid Koch from somewhere, but I cannot
place it.  I would like to contact this person and find out what this
mailing is all about.

I would appreciate if you can respond to me privately at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,
Rich