From:
David Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:37:07 -0400
Although Dick has quite generously paid the fee for giving open access
to several of his Zootaxa papers, this particular one is apparently
not one of them.  The full paper is accessible by subscription to
Zootaxa, or presumably by interlibrary loan or by asking Dick.
Zootaxa is apparently set up a bit differently from most online
journal subscriptions-Cornell has a subscription, but their usual
one-click "passkey" access doesn't work for Zootaxa; a more cumbersome
trip through the library website is necessary (as well as official
affiliation).

Dr. David Campbell
Visiting Professor
Department of Natural Sciences