From:
Dale Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 17:58:49 -0400
Thanks, Alan. It is good to get a feel for why there is so much contradictory information on the web.

Dale Snyder

---- Alan Kabat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here's a little more specificity.  Torrecoptis polita was first described on page 1547 of the 1972 papers, and was redescribed on page 499 of the 2008 book.

The new species/subspecies in the genera Microceramus, Macroceramus, and Pineria were first described in the 2008 book.  The new species/subspecies in the other genera were first described in the 1972 papers, other than one species of Brachypodella that was omitted from the 1972 papers.